A hairbrush is one of the most essential tools every person, man or woman, should have. Hairbrush helps dealing with tangles and bed hair look; to some extent, it even solves the problem of hairstyling.
But the greatest thing that can be done with a hairbrush is keeping our hair naturally moisturized as you transfer natural skin oil from the roots to the tips of the hair when brushing.
To help your hair grow healthy and shiny, you should brush your hair every day with careful gentle strokes that decrease friction and smooth the hair scales. Harsh and rough brushing will only increase the damage to your hair. Moreover, such brushing increases the amount of pulled out hairs by two times.
The use of a proper hairbrush is essential for sedu hairstyles as it helps to avoid unnecessary damage, eliminates static electricity, and adds shine and smoothness to the hair. There are several hairbrushes that should be at hand when creating and maintaining your sedu hairstyles:
1. Wide-toothed comb for detangling hair after and before washing. Every time you are preparing to wash your hair you should make a detangling first. This will help you lessen the risk of mechanical damage during washing and make the after-washing detangling easier, thus eliminating more mechanical damage. Such combs should be of antistatic material, so read labels carefully and make sure you won’t harm your hair with a poor quality products.
2. Fine-toothed tailed comb for styling. You should use this comb when making heat straightening using a flat iron. Just follow the flat iron with fine-toothed comb to make sure that there are no tangles and frizz left in your hair after straightening. The tail of the comb will be handy in creating prom hairstyles and dividing the hair into separate tresses for straightening;
3. Massaging a wooden hairbrush that will help you to massage your scalp after you detangled the hair and are preparing to sleep. Usage of this brush at least twice a week will help you increase the blood circulation in the scalp and improve the state of the hair cuticle after a couple of months of usage;
4. Boar bristle round brush for styling. This hairbrush is a must for short to medium hairstyles. It helps to obtain a neat and sleek hairstyle. Boar bristles eliminate frizz and add shine to your hair;
5. Ceramic styling hairbrush is good for medium to long hairstyles because it helps to manage long hair and eliminate static electricity. You will be even able to create soft waves that will frame your face and make it look gorgeous.
The above-mentioned hair combs and brushes should be of high quality so that your hair won’t suffer from harmful materials and faulty workmanship. It is also recommended to wash combs with warm water at least once in two months in order to eliminate product built up.
To make correct brushing, follow these simple rules:
1. Before washing the hair, use a wide-toothed comb. If you have long hair, start from the tips and move gently to the top of the hair. Do not pull the hair or comb too energetically, or you will lose healthy and mature hairs that hold firmly in your scalp. If your hairstyle is short just move the brush through the hair from roots to the tips to eliminate frizz and arrange your hair before washing;
2. After washing DO NOT brush the hair while it is still wet. The hair should be at least dump when you start to detangle it, or you are sure to lose more healthy hairs. Do not be afraid to see hairs on the brush as long as you don’t feel any pain from their pulling off. It is a natural process of hair growth when up to 100 hairs are falling out every day to spare the place for new and young hair.
3. If you are using a blow dryer quite often, you should use round brushes of 100 percent boar bristle for the styling of the short hair, and ceramic round brushes for the styling of the long hair. Such brushes will make it easier for you to style the hair, add shine to your hair, and help you to arrange the hair into any style from spikes to soft sedu waves.
4. If you are using a flat iron, you should start straightening from the bottom of the hair. Separate the bottom layer of the hair from the top layers, and pin-up the top layers using the tail of the fine-toothed comb. Straighten the bottom layer of the hair, and proceed with the upper layers until you are finished. Every time you apply flat iron to the separate tresses follow the flat iron with the comb to make sure that there are no tangles left.
5. Before going to bed, apply a massaging brush. Detangle the hair first, and then gently brush the hair, especially the root area to improve blood circulation and allow your head to relax after the long day of styled hair. You will see positive results of such a technique just after a couple of months. Your hair will look healthier and shinier, your scalp will receive more nourishment through improved blood circulation, and if you have problems with hair falling out, they will be diminished.
So, hair brushing is a separate science, and knowledge of its rules will help you decrease the amount of money you spend on hair care products. Moreover, the state of your hair health will improve dramatically and your hairstyle will receive the status of the Sedu hairstyle because of the natural shine and smoothness of your hair.